Tuesday, February 3, 2015

OPP Swap n Shop January 2015

Everyone knows I'm budgety as can be when it comes to Fashion. Well, one of my favorite fashion "things" is the OPP Swap N Shop that is held in Winter Park, Fl, several times a year.

On January 23, around a hundred women gathered with bags of their gently used clothing. Admission was $15, which apparently went to some form of charity.

All the clothing is organized by type and thrown on different tables--dresses here, pants there. At 7:00, the visitors were set loose to pick out whatever we wanted. What a great way to get rid of old and bring in the new!  Here was my score:


Most of the items were name brand, and for the $15 admission PLUS the idea of getting rid of things I no longer needed, it was WELL worth the visit. I can't wait to do some photo shoots to show off all my treasures I scored!

Much love to all,

Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chelsea Loves the Commentses. They're her precious.

Winter Park Scenic Canal Boat Tour

When my parents visited, we went on the scenic canal boat tour in Winter Park, Florida. Here is a video compilation!