Thrift Store Finds September Edition: Dresses

Hey ya'll, I know it's been a while! Here's an easy, lighthearted post for ya: fun thrift store finds I found in late September. Most of these I did purchase; a few I did not. I promise a post of substance coming soon--it has been a wild ride for the bigger part of October and I'm seriously hoping life will calm down for November. I've had all the excitement I can stand, but I can tell you all about that soon. :)

This dress is just so *easy*. It's deep plums, browns, greys, tans. Basically every easy color in my wardrobe. Literally throw on shoes and a necklace and go.


For one of the first times ever, my boobs were just too big for this lacy little number. Not purchased.


I have never, and will never, run an Ironman, but it's cute for working out no? Purchased, $2.

FAVORITE find of the day: this long maxi dress. It's a light polyester something-or-other blend. $6.


Brand new, made in India, gorgeous dress. I have yet to wear it, because I don't want to waste it's debut on an everyday boring occasion! $6


This 1980's dress was just too fun not to try on, but the fit was all wrong for my body type. Not purchased.

There are two things I truly, truly love about sundresses, and this one has both: buttons and pockets. I bought it, I love it, and I wear it weekly. Such a great investment at $6.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ology Cruelty-Free Laundry Soap

The Start of my Epic Journey Southward