Thrift Shop Finds: Darling Deer Dress

I should probably preface this post by stating that I go thrift shopping at least once a month. Imagine my excitement when my new friend Scuffy also informed me that she loves thrift-ing. Done deal, it's a date. I had a mission this particular go-round: locate at least one of my Halloween costumes (I have multiple soirees this year), and locate some work clothes. Perhaps also some Pinterest project-worthy decorative items.

Well, I located six dresses and a shirt, so I guess that sort of counts? I don't know, but I did locate one of my two Halloween costumes--our friend Adam is having a Prohibition Halloween party, and so of course I'm going as a flapper. I located a sequin-covered shift dress. Add in some arched 20's eyebrows, long seed bead necklace, and some bobby-pinned 'do, and I'll be happy.

My favorite find though? This fantastic Deer Dress, below:



It's super short, so I don't think I can safely get away with wearing it to work, but oh my heavens how cute! I love deer! I love navy! I love the pinup look! and I love that it was $6!

You can't tell by the photo but it's also very silky and it's one of those skirts you naturally just want to twirl. Not bad for an evening's adventure. Stay tuned for more photos of my August thrifting finds. 

<3
Chels

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ology Cruelty-Free Laundry Soap

The Start of my Epic Journey Southward